Last Updated on January 25, 2023 by Team Autoive
2023 Honda Pilot: Four compelling reasons why the all-new Honda Pilot could be the best family three-row SUV under $53,000 in 2023.
Table of Contents
2023 Honda Pilot Highlights:
- The interior is spacious and versatile
- More rugged appearance than the previous gen
- Cargo capacity of around 87 cubic feet
- The exterior is redesigned for 2023
- The 2023 model will have TrailSport trim
Redesigned For 2023
The all-new Honda Pilot has a brand-new design. It has a boxier and more rugged appearance than the previous generation Honda Pilot, with standard LED headlamps and 20-inch alloy wheels, and it’s three inches longer, making it one of the segment’s largest.
Class-leading cargo capacity
With all of the seats folded down, you’ll have a class-leading cargo capacity of around 87 cubic feet.
Interior is Spacious
It’s going to be extremely useful. The Elite model of the 2023 Honda Pilot offers heated seats, and guess what? We have the option of eight passenger seats, a fold-down center armrest, or fully removing it and storing it under the cargo floor.
READ ALSO: Honda Pilot 2023 – Honda’s Most Capable SUV Yet
Tech is Up-to-date
You’ll get an extremely comfortable interior, with heated and ventilated brown leather seats, a nine-inch display, wireless CarPlay, wireless Android, and a head-up display. There will also be a new 3.5-liter V6 engine with 285 horsepower under the hood. Would you rather pay a bit more than $53,000 for a Honda Pilot Elite trim?
READ ALSO: 2023 Honda Pilot Trailsport Exterior, Engine Review
2023 Honda Pilot Price
- Honda Pilot Sport Trim Price $39,150
- Honda Pilot EX-L Trim Price $41,950
- Honda Pilot Touring Trim Price $46,450
- Honda Pilot TrailSport Trim Price $48,350
- Honda Pilot Elite Trim Price $53,000